EMTA Reports & Briefs
“EMTA reports or briefs” are publications that opens a series of summaries drawn from workshops or working groups organized by EMTA with a view to enrich common knowledge by sharing experience and joining thoughts.
- Determining fare structures : Evidence and recommandations from a qualitative survey among transport authorities (September 2016)
This report was produced by Dr. Jan-Dirk Schmöcker, Associate Professor at Kyoto University, and Dr. Achille Fonzone, Senior Lecturer at Edinburgh Napier University.
They used the support of Dr. Fajar Belgiawan (Postdoc at Kyoto University) and Mr Saeed Maadi (doctoral student of Kyoto University).
- White Paper on Near Field Communication in public transport (April 2015)
This report was produced by the EMTA NFC workgroup contributors (ATM Barcelona, SL Stockholm, Ruter Oslo, TfL London, STIF Paris Ile de France, HSL Helsinki and ZTM Warsaw) with the strong support of Mrs Andrea Soehnchen.
- Light Rail explained : Better public transport & more public transport (October 2014)
- EMTA Brief April 2013 : EMTA vision on Metropolisation
- EMTA Brief April 2009 : Mobility Plans: the way forward for a sustainable urban mobility
Normal res. - High res.
Updated : September 27, 2016